13 April 2016

Let's Talk About... Health and Employment (5) - 1 Month Down!


Pauline Anderson's photo.

UPDATE: 4 weeks gone - 1 month since I became unemployed!

Pauline Anderson's photo.Things seem to be settling down in some ways. But I'm not feeling quite as chipper as I was. Part of that is because I'm more tired, and when you get tired it so much easier to get cranky and down on yourself. Yup. Uh-huh. My motivation to do things has definitely left town without me.

So... What can be done about this?

I can LIMIT THE TECHNOLOGY!! I've noticed (and you may have seen this too) that I've been on FB a lot more in the last month. Quite a marked increase, in fact. At any time, almost. Curse you, smartphone!!

Pauline Anderson's photo.
Pauline Anderson's photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Feedback, discussion and comments are welcome. Please be respectful of the views of others.
- I have purposely used psuedonyms when referring to other people, to protect their privacy (not everyone likes to be identified). Please refrain from using real names, if you know them.
- Thanks!! I value your responses :-)