11 April 2016

Fresh Start, New Beginnings



Image result for I'm back


Yes, I know it's been a while since you heard from me, and I can't actually say why that is.

But I decided I need to revisit my contribution to the wonderful world of Blogging.

The last year year or so since I was last here has seen a few changes happen in our lives, and there has been some pretty big impacts as a result. 

My next few posts may be about the biggest change that occurred a couple of months ago, that I started doing weekly updates about on my Facebook page.  But I have now decided that I will do them here instead.  The first few of these will be the updates I've already done on FB, so please bear with me if you've read them before

So thanks for not giving up on me.

It's GREAT to be back!! 


Image result for I'm back


No comments:

Post a Comment

- Feedback, discussion and comments are welcome. Please be respectful of the views of others.
- I have purposely used psuedonyms when referring to other people, to protect their privacy (not everyone likes to be identified). Please refrain from using real names, if you know them.
- Thanks!! I value your responses :-)